Man claims phone 'blew up' in his ear

Man claims phone ‘blew up’ in his ear A Texas man says his new Motorola Droid 2 cell phone exploded in his ear while he was on the phone, resulting in a trip to the emergency room and stitches in his left ear. However, he says the phone, which was purchased two days before the incident, is still working. Read more on MSNBC News 3.12.2010 News 3.12.2010 Read more on Radio Prague

Health product claims overshoot the runway of reason

Health product claims overshoot the runway of reason It’s frighteningly easy to drop a couple of hundred dollars on a holiday present. If you’re considering spending big money on a health-related gift, you’ll want to make sure that it will do something besides take up space in the gift bag. Read more on Los Angeles Times Old School Vs. New School: One student compares instruction philosophies THE STUDENT Read more on Sports Illustrated The TNA Tirade (Episode 45: TNA – The Movie) Today was just a regular day in the…